BBC Salaries

Chesterfield

Kind of makes you want to doesn't it. The problem is though, withold the fee andyou are the one in trouble. Yet its OK for them to squander this money on salaries like that.

In my opinion I cant see what the fuss is about. The BBC is funded by what is in all but name, a compulsary tax. So the public should be allowed to see how this money is spent.

OK ....... so the bbc cut salaries ....... ITV, SKY, C4 all commercially funded and as such above this discussion then, leave there salaries the same and anyone who is any good does their work on commercial tv ...... hence the bbc is left with ....... well ...... up and coming kids tv presenters !!!!!!!

You sure this is a valid arguement ???????? If you follow it through bbc tv & radio dies within 12 months !!!!!!!!

Mind you I kinda agree ..... no license fee ..... no bbc ..... more money to spend on better sky !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Have to disagree. I work with many TV production companies and the BBC is far bettre at doing decent stuff. If you wanna watch countless top 100 programs on independent channels. Then fine cos that is most of the indepenents output at the mo.

TBH I've not got a problem with it, yep £630k is a nice fat salary but think how long he's had to go earning next to nothing, plus it isn't everyone that ends up with a national breakfast show. If he lost ratings he soon be out of a job and I think that if your in a job which is as fickle as that then you deserve to get paid well for it. Bloody hell, I'm sounding like I'm related to him! Sorry all, he's a fat b****** :teeth: