Mikes azure zed on Chester road!

DaveH

Car looks spotless as ever Mike, seen you a few times now I've moved to Sale, was right behind you for a while tonight on the way home.

I'm still driving my stand in so was a little reluctant to let on. :blush:

Whats the stand in? Whats the stand in going to be superceeded by?

PS: Hi Dave :bye:

Car looks spotless as ever Mike, seen you a few times now I've moved to Sale, was right behind you for a while tonight on the way home.

I'm still driving my stand in so was a little reluctant to let on. :blush:

Whats the stand in? Whats the stand in going to be superceeded by?

PS: Hi Dave :bye:

If you were that reluctant to let on, I'm guessing you were driving a smart car!? :lol:

Alright guys, hope your all well.

... you know what its not actually that bad really and it's come in very handy while doing the house up.

....it's a Golf GT sport, oh yes.. diesel power (or lack of it) :wacko:

and I f****** hate it!!

I was meant to be holding out for the GTR but there's no way I could wait that long and I've spent serious money on the house, and with things the way they are at the min I've decided on..... wait for it.....

A white TTs or a white A5 (I can hear the displeasure from here!!)

Miss the Zed soooo much though as you can imagine, but have a great boss who borrows me his Porsche turbo every so often to keep me sane.

Ace catching up with you guys, so none of you feel like a change yet?

Sarnie, that car must be killing you at the min mate, you can buy my golf 40.5mpg

;)

... you know what its not actually that bad really and it's come in very handy while doing the house up.

and I f****** hate it!!

I was meant to be holding out for the GTR but there's no way I could wait that long and I've spent serious money on the house, and with things the way they are at the min I've decided on..... wait for it.....

Miss the Zed soooo much though as you can imagine, but have a great boss who borrows me his Porsche turbo every so often to keep me sane.

Sarnie, that car must be killing you at the min mate, you can buy my golf 40.5mpg

;)

Gallardo went a few months ago mate, was saving for a new one, the next thin I know I'm married with a kid on the way :bangin::lol::headhurt:

and I f****** hate it!!

;)

Gallardo went a few months ago mate, was saving for a new one, the next thin I know I'm married with a kid on the way :bangin::lol::headhurt:

OMG!!!!

Sarnie are you mad!!!!!!

Only kidding mate thats great news, congratulations.

Can't believe you were planning on getting a new one, you must still be doing those post offices at the weekends?

:teeth:

and I f****** hate it!!

;)

OMG!!!!

Sarnie are you mad!!!!!!

Only kidding mate thats great news, congratulations.

Can't believe you were planning on getting a new one, you must still be doing those post offices at the weekends?

:teeth:

Yes mate, no security at the weekend and the safe's are always full :teeth::lol:

No hating from me pal. Jacko's just got a TTs roadster and despite being a hairdressers car it looks pretty sweet. A pal of mine has an S5 and that's just mean! B)