Removal of BOSE system with Sat Nav (53 plate car)

Hursty

Rite just got off the phone to the guys at the clarion repair centre and they said removal of such is a bit of an arse!!

Looked at the post a few bellow and the links on the 350z-tech site and the examples dont look too bad but they neither have BOSE nor Sat Nav.

So wondering how much more of a pain this will be or whether i should just book the car in at Nissan?

Rite just got off the phone to the guys at the clarion repair centre and they said removal of such is a bit of an arse!!

Looked at the post a few bellow and the links on the 350z-tech site and the examples dont look too bad but they neither have BOSE nor Sat Nav.

So wondering how much more of a pain this will be or whether i should just book the car in at Nissan?

Hiya

well it took me a while as I was being very careful and taking pics for a guide but it should take you no more than 30 mins and only 2 screwdrivers required - as I mentioned before - its been designed not thrown together - just give it a go - if you take it to Nissan its going to cost you about £300 in labour costs!! for 30mins work!! Trust me its straightforward to do :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15532

good luck and let us knwo how you get on :)

well form the other guide I based mine on the only difference is the plastic cover you just have to clip out and take the satnav out? Cant really be that much harder? If your near Manchester (I keep saying this!! :wacko: ) I am happy to pop round and give you a hand taking it out? But your in Bath so erm nooo :blush: