GT-R Long Term Tester

Indyzed

Impressive stats still. Will be interesting to see what happens further down the track. Someone I know used two recently to do rally in, both completely stock, he was most impressed with the performance and his normal race cars are very heavily worked, very fast beasts.

Good write-up, but the price compared to what we in Britain are going to have to pay is sickening :angry:

Best not to think about it. :lol:

Good write-up, but the price compared to what we in Britain are going to have to pay is sickening :angry:

The price is Britain is sickening. Imports are now at €135k here. 36% VRT after VAT is applied. €2000 a year in road tax.

Was in London last weekend and I couldn't believe how cheap it was. Beer, taxis, food - all cheap compared to Dublin.

On the plus side I saw an AMG Black. Very nice. :thumbs:

And Porsches were as common as Golfs are here.

Yep, if it was £38K over here I'd have one (well as soon as the ebay sales of GF and kidney went through).

:lol:

GT-R's are going for well over sticker over here. About the cost of a nice single story family home. I'd have to sell both kidneys and lungs :headhurt: