Aluminium vent trim

CarpeDiem

Hi,

Looking to buy the aluminium vent trim. Has anyone on here already fitted them to theirs? If so, was it easy and how does it look.

I've seen them on ebay. Is there anyone on here that supplies them cheaper?

Thanks

I have them, you need to bend them a bit more to match the curve of the dash. If you don't bend them to match then after a short while they will lift off. There is a alternative version which are vinyl ones. Far cheaper but IMO not quite as nice.

I have them, you need to bend them a bit more to match the curve of the dash. If you don't bend them to match then after a short while they will lift off. There is a alternative version which are vinyl ones. Far cheaper but IMO not quite as nice.

Couldnt agree more, i had to bend mine because it would only pop off again, ended up using superglue.

Thanks M13KYF. I've emailed the seller so just waiting on a reply. I'll let you know how I get on.

I've also e-mailed about these to ask if they are genuine Nissan and have so far got zilch info back.

Guess they're not that interested in selling them then. :rant:

I bought mine from the same seller on e-bay, i originally wanted the Z badges so emailed him and went to his house to pick them up. While i was there, he showed me the vent trims and i must say they were very good quality. He offered me the badges and trims at a discount so needless to say i snapped his hand off. Definitely worth getting in my opinion :thumbs:

I can confirm that the seller is not the quickest at replying to emails but the speed and quality of the product are excellent. After speaking to Big Phil, he informed me that they were of excellent quality so I never waited on a reply to my email (which I still dont have) and ordered them anyway. They arrived next day even thought I ordered them late in the afternoon the day before.

I fitted them today ( you have to bend them to the right shape but so easy to do) and they look excellent. Worth every penny.

I can confirm that the seller is not the quickest at replying to emails but the speed and quality of the product are excellent. After speaking to Big Phil, he informed me that they were of excellent quality so I never waited on a reply to my email (which I still dont have) and ordered them anyway. They arrived next day even thought I ordered them late in the afternoon the day before.

I fitted them today ( you have to bend them to the right shape but so easy to do) and they look excellent. Worth every penny.

OK, thats good to know. B)

(Now if i can just get a response from the guy who i've brought a stubby antenna from about why i've not got it yet i'll be doubley happy) Poxy ebay... :boxing: .

Cheers,

OK, thats good to know. B)

(Now if i can just get a response from the guy who i've brought a stubby antenna from about why i've not got it yet i'll be doubley happy) Poxy ebay... :boxing: .

Cheers,

if its from the ebay add that shows it on the yellow 350Z I wouldn't worry, he is a bit slow but they always arrive.