pioneer head unit

coolcol

http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=pion ... a=N&tab=wf

Do a search for pioneer or headunit on here and some info is about..

If its the SatNav one the its the AVIC.

Few people have them, and the Alpine. I have the Kenwood DNX7200 (As do a few others). Great bit of kit and a worthwhile upgrade.. There has just been an upgrade on the kenwood to the 8xxx series so the 7200's will be coming down in price....

I had the Pioneer DNX7200 fitted earlier this year. It was fitted professionally by Turnbulls in Plymouth and they did a stirling job, looks factory fitted and really compliments the interior. I had a USB socket tucked into the cubby hole which has an 8gb flash drive with loads of albums on it, so don't even bother with cd's now. When I have the other half with me she likes watching music dvd's while we're out and about. I also had the bluetooth, satnav and reverse camera fitted, but this last was a total waste of money. I couldn't be more pleased overall, but wish I'd saved the ££Â£'s and not bought the camera, it's absolutely useless!

• 1 month later...
Take a look at the Kenwood 5220BT - This is a double din screen with built in Parrot hands free and Garmin navigation, along with the normal ipod control etc

I'm liking the look of this unit, and seeing as my passenger side speakers don't work - I need a replacement.

Question would be, can I just plug all of the current speakers, including sub straigt in via use of some form of autoleads adapter or similar?

Cheers in advance,

Chris.