2004 Azure 350Z GT (UK) 26.5k miles - Car now Sold

Thelongads

Sadly, time has come that I need to sell the Zed due to the need for a 5 door car following arrival of my baby daughter in Dec 08

Car has just had 4 brand new Falken FK452 Tyres only 100 miles old and is not due service for 9,000 miles or Dec 09 (which ever comes first). discs and pads have been checked recently by a garage and are less than 50% worn.

Here are the details;-

54 Reg 2004

Azure Blue GT Pack

26,750 miles

Tax April 2009

MOT Dec 2009

3.5L (276 bhp)

Full Black Leather

Heated Electric Seats

Cruise Control

Multi Function Steering Wheel

18" Rays Alloys

Brembo Brakes

Power Steering

Climate Control

Bose Stereo - 6 Disc CD

Brembo Brakes

Price £12,250 o.v.n.o.

Pm me if you are interested.

Pics below

350z2-1.jpg

350z1.jpg

350z5.jpg

350z3.jpg

350z8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same spec car ie colour, GT pack, year, miles apart from the rays(six spoke 18"s). I bought in mid april and i paid £16750 and i was happy with that but yours does seem a good buy for someone. :D:D

Best of luck mate :D

I have the same spec car ie colour, GT pack, year, miles apart from the rays(six spoke 18"s). I bought in mid april and i paid £16750 and i was happy with that but yours does seem a good buy for someone. :D:D

Best of luck mate :D

Cheers Pimm, someone will be getting themselves a great car, going to be horrible seeing it being driven away.

its a tough time tho to be selling this type of car :angry:

Ads

• 2 weeks later...

As the car has not sold yet, took it for possibly a last drive out over to Wales, actually ended up at Bala (which I could not make earlier this year). Parked up near the lake, nice picnic then a blast home over the A453 to Denbigh.... awesome stuff

Only downpoint was I forgot my camera to take some pics.

Just got to clean the car again now :lol:

STILL FOR SALE :p

Ads

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Its not sold as its too expensive :blush:

There was plenty of sub £13k 04 zeds about recently when looking .............. :)

Easy Sarnie, it may be priced high so he gets to keep it for next year :D

Priced high so the Mrs thinks he's trying his hardest ;):lol:

There was plenty of sub £13k 04 zeds about recently when looking .............. :)

I agree to some extent that compared to some zeds up for sale it is more pricy but then it all depends on how desperate you are to sell I guess. I cringe at some the 2004 Zeds going for sub £13k, great for the buyer but the seller must be desperate for cash to sell at that price. I know a car is only worth what someone is prepared to pay so I have taken the choice to pitch mine higher and hope someone in the N west wanting a clean low mileage car, well looked after will be out there. I'm sure it would sell in a flash if I priced it at £12,995 but personally that would feel like giving it away and I would rather keep it than doing that :D

To be honest, I did scroll through probably 30 or so 2004 Zeds the other week on autotrader and compared mileage / price and mine came out broadly in line with other Zeds, I suspect its the people in a rush to sell at low prices that grab the attention.

Yes- the Mrs does think I'm trying hard :lol: ............ I would be really really gutted if I got to keep the beast another 6 months.

Ads

I agree to some extent that compared to some zeds up for sale it is more pricy but then it all depends on how desperate you are to sell I guess. I cringe at some the 2004 Zeds going for sub £13k, great for the buyer but the seller must be desperate for cash to sell at that price. I know a car is only worth what someone is prepared to pay so I have taken the choice to pitch mine higher and hope someone in the N west wanting a clean low mileage car, well looked after will be out there. I'm sure it would sell in a flash if I priced it at £12,995 but personally that would feel like giving it away and I would rather keep it than doing that :D

To be honest, I did scroll through probably 30 or so 2004 Zeds the other week on autotrader and compared mileage / price and mine came out broadly in line with other Zeds, I suspect its the people in a rush to sell at low prices that grab the attention.

Yes- the Mrs does think I'm trying hard :lol: ............ I would be really really gutted if I got to keep the beast another 6 months.

Ads

Fair play mate.

Peoples desperation to get out of big engined cars to escape petrol prices, tax hikes etc is forcing the market even further down, creating a false market imo.

Your right to hold out mate if your not desperate to sell. :thumbs:

PS: I love the £100 reductions :lol: Are they for the Mrs' benefit? ;):lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Ads you'll have to try harded lol, theres a similar one to yours for sale with less mileage for 13.5 -

I know there are :blush:

TBH - I'm thinking I'll be keeping hold of it till next year, as already mentioned, not desperate for the cash, just selling for extra convenience of a 5-door,

Car is just to good to give away :thumbs:

Ads