Battery size

JF01

Hi,

Might be a dumb question but is there a standard size of Battery for the 350?

My car wouldn't start at all and the AA guy told me the garage had fitted a battery that would've been lucky to start a Micra :rant:

Thanks

Still struggling....so far tried Nissan, Halfords, Kwik Fit the local garages..... and none have a battery to fit Jap Import with more than 240W... anyone any ideas? Edinburgh area...

Thanks,

Hmmm..... sorry, I wasn't clear enough. Did try that.

Just wanted something a bit more heavy duty but struggled to find it.

Sorted for the time being with another crappy wee Jap one at least.

Thanks for your halp.

J

Hi,

I have a JDM and my battery packed in at the start of the year. I bought a standard UK Z Battery from my local Nissan garage (North East Scotland) foolishly assuming it would be more or less a straight swap!

Upon attempting the replacement, the new battery was too big for the space left by the old one, so i took it into the same Nissan garage who made space for the new battery as well as replacing the posts to connect it and all was good.

I dont know if i was just lucky that my local Nissan garage knew how to do the business (you mentioned that your local Nissan garage didnt manage), but it is definitely possible with the correct know-how to fit a bulky standard UK Z Battery into the area left by the titchy JDM battery.