My first Megs three step on the Z

mec

Megs Quik Clay (lots of rubbish came off)

Skipped the Megs step one paint cleaner...

Megs step two polish, gave it very little time on the car as last time I remember if it is given anything more than a two mins on the car it is a pain to shift off. This bit got the car looking nice and wet.

I was in two minds at this point to go with the NXT 2.0 wax, though it is more glossy (IMHO) I opted for the Megs step three carnauba wax as I wanted a bit of staying power (NXT doesn't last that long).

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

I'm pleased with the overall result, though I really need some tips on polishing the bonnet... I always find wax and polish tougher to remove (bonnet was stone cold and heavily clayed) Also i'm not sure if this is the best wax for a dark colour, could just be me, the weather is a bit rubbish...

edit: sorted the pic links out :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

p1ste i went with the megs carnauba wax, it lasted about a month. So i put some nxt2 on it after. I think i will give the paint cleaner a go next time as there are some staines under the paint wax which the clay missed :(