Lots Of Stuff

Leenx

Right lots - so here goes!!

Boot cover

Torneau cover

Boo Net thing

Rear tailgate spoiler or simillar - bigger the better!

silver coloured ariel

key fob / Z key ring with logo

set of 18" alloys + wheels or above - preferably good condition (I have a set of factory import 17" Nissan alloys with tyres all in excellent condition as possible PX)

Tailgate lights & bumper indicator lights (to replace the existing red one at the back - think UK have amber coloured?)

Oh and not forgetting Bose head unit!

Big list eh!!

Guest prescience

Right I have agreed this with leenx and I must apologise to jacko since he PM'd me and I assumed it was from leenx and said yes to him first.

Neverthess I must let leenx have this - that is only fair (you both have PM)

The only rider is that it will only fit a coupe AFAIK

I now await with inevitabilty, the post from Valerio, informing me that perhaps I was unwise to have a pop at hime for not reading stuff on another thread :stretcher:

Right I have agreed this with leenx and I must apologise to jacko since he PM'd me and I assumed it was from leenx and said yes to him first.

Neverthess I must let leenx have this - that is only fair (you both have PM)

The only rider is that it will only fit a coupe AFAIK

I now await with inevitabilty, the post from Valerio, informing me that perhaps I was unwise to have a pop at hime for not reading stuff on another thread :stretcher:

No thats fair as far as I'm concerned. I've been after one for a while but no probs.

Leenx did get it offered first on here so it's only fair to let him have it. If he has a roadster then I'll have it off ya :)

Sorry mate - I've got a coupe, i'd offer you something but guess you'll have everything i've got as spare - pair of wipers i've just replaced? work fine but just bought a pair of titanium coloured.

Cheers

Guest prescience

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:bangin:

:doh:

:dance:

:console:

:bleh:

:kicking

:nono:

Always predictable - like a plod when your pi**ing up a wall :lol:

Guest prescience

OT:

Leenx is after these please:

Right lots - so here goes!!

Boot cover

Torneau cover

Boot Net thing SORTED

Rear tailgate spoiler or simillar - bigger the better!

silver coloured ariel

key fob / Z key ring with logo

set of 18" alloys + wheels or above - preferably good condition (I have a set of factory import 17" Nissan alloys with tyres all in excellent condition as possible PX)

Tailgate lights & bumper indicator lights (to replace the existing red one at the back - think UK have amber coloured?)

Oh and not forgetting Bose head unit!

Big list eh!!

Nope sorry - not even been down that avenue yet!! my office is based next to Nissan HQ and get to see every day Nismo'd up 350's, there's a yellow one that looks the ****!!! :thumbs:

Well why don't you get down there and arrange a owners visiting day for us? Surely then can put on a tour of the place, some nice sandwiches and some major discounts! :teeth::D

Nope sorry - not even been down that avenue yet!! my office is based next to Nissan HQ and get to see every day Nismo'd up 350's, there's a yellow one that looks the ****!!! :thumbs:

Well why don't you get down there and arrange a owners visiting day for us? Surely then can put on a tour of the place, some nice sandwiches and some major discounts! :teeth::D

if he does that I'll even part with my spare Z keyring for free :teeth:

Alas - i've already tried the discount route on parts and even the car! they're just not interested!! worth a try though!

unbelievable. Wait till my report after the Italian National 350Z meet at the end of this month, see HOW MUCH Nissan Italia is involved and proactively helps out owners...... NMGB should learn a thing or 2 about keeping your customers happy .... :rolleyes:

unbelievable. Wait till my report after the Italian National 350Z meet at the end of this month, see HOW MUCH Nissan Italia is involved and proactively helps out owners...... NMGB should learn a thing or 2 about keeping your customers happy .... :rolleyes:

Well you'll have to send the report to em with a nasty letter, points of view style! :p