US Spec NISMO 350Z

kingbiscuit

Ugly looking car IMO. :yuck:

And i don't think they are nismo wheels, sure i have seen them on other zed's. Did the Interlagos fire roadster have these on in Wales? I might be wrong.

Just found the picture of it but these are in silver.

P1020086.jpg

And i don't think they are nismo wheels, sure i have seen them on other zed's. Did the Interlagos fire roadster have these on in Wales? I might be wrong.

They are official Nismo wheels.

i think the ones you have pictured are the official GT4 special edition wheels.

The items on the G7 YPE car are US market Rays that appeared after 06 i think - Phil can get them but the rears are an absolute fortune.

The wheels on the S_Tune are Nismo's i believe and also made by Rays but i'm not sure of the sizes.

They are incredibly similar wheels but are not the same - if you look closely you'll see the US market wheels have the little 'square detail' (that appears all over the Zed - the same one thats on the original Rays , door handles, etc) on each spoke whereas the Nismo's have a line running down each spoke.

They are incredibly similar wheels but are not the same - if you look closely you'll see the US market wheels have the little 'square detail' (that appears all over the Zed - the same one thats on the original Rays , door handles, etc) on each spoke whereas the Nismo's have a line running down each spoke.

Oh yeah, I just zoomed in and can see them now.

Im viewing on my 52" TV from across the room and my eyesight aint what it used to be.

I thought they were these GT4s

581492-2.jpg

And i don't think they are nismo wheels, sure i have seen them on other zed's.

The rims on the very first post are indeed the wheels that came out on the 2008 Nismo model 350. ;)

Heaps of info here about that model here:

http://my350z.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=476

Yes we have established that fact ;) I got them confused with another very very similar set that you can get on other U.S models. :)

Car is pig ugly anyhow :surrender:

There is a review of this car in the July edition of 'Performance Car'. Looks weird from the rear, the anthracite Rays look great though.

In summary they reckoned the suspension mods and reinforced chassis make the car feel alot tauter but that it could do with more than 306 bhp. Shame it's US/Jap only.

Front wing and sides are available from the states, pretty cheap for the bumper, think it was £260 and it wasnt a copy.

Also now available are the yamaha front and rear horizontal dampers as are the new engine braces.

could have been on mynismo.com or performance nissan...

Rear looks bad in the flesh, but all those that saw Pauls at Donny agreed it looked great in the flesh.....