Bluetooth / iPod / Nokia N95

Hi All,

I got my Zed about a month ago, however have had loads of problems with the dealer, getting them to sort some paintwork problems I discovered. Anyway, hopefully they're getting it all sorted now.

My questions are....

1. Bluetooth. My car has the mobile phone cradle in the compartment between the two seats. I've seen on here that you can get a bluetooth adapter to connect into this. Has anyone used this with an N95, and does it work OK? Is it worth the expense? How well does it integrate with the car?

2. I have an iPod and a Dension iceLink, which I used to have connected to a Kenwood stereo in my old FTO. I've kept the iceLink. I suspect I can probably get a new lead to connect the iceLink into the back of my Bose head unit. Does anyone know if this is possible? I know you can use the iceLink with different brands of stereo simply by changing the lead - but am unsure as to whether one exists for the Bose unit or not. If not I know I can get a lead to connect to the AUX port - does the Bose have one, and if so what type?

Thanks in advance!

:D

The bluetooth adapter is just a slot in job. it takes 30 secs to remove the cradle and put in the bluetooth one. I find it is pretty good, steering wheel controls work and never had people complain they can't hear me.