Chilli Red - Rare?

nordberg

Guest prescience

I think it looks superb and no that's not my car in my avatar - I have GM. As the cars seem to pop up more and more, that exclusivity is not to be sniffed at. Im sure you'll get a few more positive responses here too ;)

Yes it was a colour we (myself and the missus) were interested in. But have never seen one.

The car we sold to make way for the Z was red, and to be honest I think it looks very nice. Just we fancied a change, so Blue it was.

I think its more just rare, rather than unpopular.

Chili is a great colour, if I didnt get my Sunset that was my next choice...

Only trouble with car colours I always find ,is what ever colour you plump for within a couple of weeks of ownership you wish you had jumped the other way :headhurt:

Only exception to this was my last car a black one , didnt want a black car :yuck: and hated it until I got rid !!! :rant:

Anyone know what those six-spoke alloys are in the first and second pics of TheMinel's post???

I have been looking for some six-spoke options for when I get my Z.

The first ones are the new Rays alloys that are on the new 06 model I believe, not sure about the others....

Anyone know what those six-spoke alloys are in the first and second pics of TheMinel's post???

I have been looking for some six-spoke options for when I get my Z.

The first ones are the new Rays alloys that are on the new 06 model I believe, not sure about the others....

Oops, no I meant TheMinel's second post, these wheels:

sz0021sn.jpg

not sure what those wheels are... pics come from an owner on 350z-tech, when i have time I will try and get the name of them

I have found the person who owns it following your tip-off! - 04RedlineZ. Sent him a message asking him for the details... :thumbs: