NorthWest-NorthWales Sunday drive + Ice cream!

Jacko

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about that. Posted it then suddenly realised.

Anyway it was the best day I've had in a car.

:#1: to Jacko

Awww shucks! .....

In receiving this award, I'd like to thank my mum, dad, dog, goldfish.... ;)

Guest prescience
Your sig is too small now :(

That better now Dorian or now too big??? :blush:

Spot on :D

Mark, what can I say that hasn't already, it was a pleasure meeting everyone, and was also the best drive i've had out, feared for my life on a couple of occasions and have somehow managed to burn my head!! (we were only out for about half and hour what's that about????) everyone at works says that I look like a big match, bastards!

Anyway top day out mate.

DaveH

:thumbs:

Mark, what can I say that hasn't already, it was a pleasure meeting everyone, and was also the best drive i've had out, feared for my life on a couple of occasions and have somehow managed to burn my head!! (we were only out for about half and hour what's that about????) everyone at works says that I look like a big match, bastards!

Anyway top day out mate.

DaveH

:thumbs:

Hi Dave. Good to meet you and Kerry. (hope she enjoyed herself as well)

Glad that you had a good time. As for your head, its that tropical Welsh sun that I had arranged for the day! B)

Roll on the next one then :thumbs:

Yeah Kez really enjoyed herself she's just super shy!

she would have been right at home then if I had bothered waiting for Debbie instead of leaving her stranded and setting off without her! she now feels guilty as everyone else's women were there :evil:

Alright guys, just been checkin out the pics - looks like an awesome day and judging by everyone's comments well organised. Gutted I missed it I really am, but the tyres finally arrived yesterday and will be getting fitted tomorrow so I'll def be around for the next one!!! :thumbs:

a big thank you to jacko for organising sundays run really enjoyed our self looking forward to the next one,to all those that missed it you really missed a great day out.

had a close one on the m6 a little side ways in the rain had to stop at the service station for a brew.

max.

a big thank you to jacko for organising sundays run really enjoyed our self looking forward to the next one,to all those that missed it you really missed a great day out.

had a close one on the m6 a little side ways in the rain had to stop at the service station for a brew.

max.

No problem Max, glad you made it and thanks for making the effort all the way down......

Let me guess, standing water? :scare:

Right, reading all the above has lead me to believe your all lieing just to make me jealous so i put it to Jacko to organise a repeat of this day (sun included) so i am forced to BELIEVE!!!!

Very sorry i could not make it. Glad all went well and i hope to make the next one ;)