Chipsaway - Alloys

Derek_ZR

Due to not paying attention - both my alloys were badly kerbed at the front - both happened on the same bloody kerb too :D

Ended up being both sides as the garage swapped the wheels round when I got new tyres a few months ago.

Was quoted £60 per wheel last March by the local Chipsaway guy and his prices are now £60-£80 depending on work involved.

I expected to pay £80 each and he only charged me £120 for both today and they look brand new again. Charged £120 as that is what he quoted me 15 months ago....

It all depends Jim as they have set areas that they can't go outside due to the franchise.

If you want to give him a call to check his name is Scott and number is 07703 015391. Let him know that I gave you his number.

Really good guy and knows what he is doing. Does a lot of work for Rio Prestige in East Calder - the hire Lambo's, Koenigsegg... you know all the fancy expensive cars that I don't even know the names of :D

http://www.rioprestige.com/

It all depends Jim as they have set areas that they can't go outside due to the franchise.

If you want to give him a call to check his name is Scott and number is 07703 015391. Let him know that I gave you his number.

Really good guy and knows what he is doing. Does a lot of work for Rio Prestige in East Calder - the hire Lambo's, Koenigsegg... you know all the fancy expensive cars that I don't even know the names of :D

http://www.rioprestige.com/

Thanks Derek - I'll give him a call. :thumbs: