Z logo chrome centre caps

jim

Anywhere I can source them in the UK? I have seen them on courtesy parts website for $100, but want to avoid importing if I can.

Also, will these fit the JDM 17" wheels?

As an educated guess i`d say they wouldn`t fit that size wheel but i may be corrected on that. Otherwise at the end of this month i will be ordering in at least 5 sets, and the price at the mo will be around the £55 mark! If you`re interested let me know before then, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Anywhere I can source them in the UK? I have seen them on courtesy parts website for $100, but want to avoid importing if I can.

As an educated guess i`d say they wouldn`t fit that size wheel but i may be corrected on that. Otherwise at the end of this month i will be ordering in at least 5 sets, and the price at the mo will be around the £55 mark! If you`re interested let me know before then, thanks.
Update on ordering center caps! will now order these in the next week or two once i get my exhaust sorted!! Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but i will endeavour to proceed asap thanks

Update on ordering center caps! will now order these in the next week or two once i get my exhaust sorted!! Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but i will endeavour to proceed asap thanks

If you mean you're ordering the 54mm caps to fit the 17" wheels, put me down for a set. Otherwise, my apologies for misunderstanding. :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, just to let you all know, i`ve ordered the `Z` center caps for the 18" rays wheels. Hoping to receive them before the autotuner show, so that i can give them out to those who placed an order for them. Also, have 2 "Z" emblems that replace the nissan badge on the engine cover!! If anyone wants one let me know, first come first served :p Obviously i`ll put one on my car and the other one i`ll let go for £20 :thumbs:

Now have the Z center caps. Hows that for quick delivery :yahoo: Price will be £70 delivered, only got 4 sets!. Also got 1 `Z` emblem to replace the nissan badge on the engine cover, priced at £20 delivered. Can the people who originally asked for these pm me if they still require them, Cheers :thumbs:

I ordered these for members on this site and **REMOVED**, if any one backs out then any remaining sets will be offered for sale. A `Z` emblem for the engine cover is up for grabs at £20 if anyone is interested though :teeth: But if the moderator would like to move this then feel free, otherwise i`ll have to write it all again when the time comes :thumbs: