Post Manchester : THE DONUT MEET!

stanski

Lookign forward to being able to be at the next one Stan, pics look great!

Only one thing missing though ................................................................................

A black Zed!!!!!! B)

Only one thing missing though ................................................................................

A black Zed!!!!!

Well whos fault is that then eh? :p Dont worry mine is a token Black Zed under certain lighting conditions... :D

Glad you enjoyed it everyone but its more to the fact that your all nice folks than coffee and super sweet donuts! (sorry doughnuts)

Ok wil get my thinking cap on - do we want another one here again or change location - where they dont lock up the car park at 21:00? :headhurt:

Well better get ready for Stew's non zed meet in Zinc Bar ManK-ChestA tonight 7:30pm - hope you can turn up any local Manc folks?

Damn means I have to use Public transport :ninja:

• 4 weeks later...

Top pics Mike - nice one - I am thinking about another one soon - a few people have expressed an interest - even the mystical Nixy - yes folks you read that right!

Will see what I can fanagle and post something up :thumbs:

Top pics Mike - nice one - I am thinking about another one soon - a few people have expressed an interest - even the mystical Nixy - yes folks you read that right!

Will see what I can fanagle and post something up :thumbs:

Well I guess my car could just about find its way to Manchester........ :blush:

Get rid of the reflectors and stick the plate to the bumper :D

don't like the plate stuck to the bumper and also don't have a problem with the reflectors :p but wouldn't expect any less from you sarnie

:welcome: gingrrr - cant see the pic??? - but is it an old Bug as in VW Bug aircooled stylie - if so yeah a fellow Beetle dude - still got mine and the Zed of course! :thumbs:

Will be organising one soon just really busy with weekend work at the mo - may be another Thursday or Friday night special though?