How to remove speedo clocks?

Dragun

Hi guys,

I need to remove the speedo clocks in order to remove a bulb so that the airbag light wont stay on ( as air bag was removed and this will not reset).

Just wondering if anyone could direct me on how to do this. Thanks

Hi guys,

I need to remove the speedo clocks in order to remove a bulb so that the airbag light wont stay on ( as air bag was removed and this will not reset).

Just wondering if anyone could direct me on how to do this. Thanks

PM lomoto - he's done it. :thumbs:

Undo 4 screws holding cowl around steering column, prise apart cowl ( a bit stiff thiese !! ), undo 4 10mm headed bolts that hold speedo assy on to steering column, pull out electrical block connector at the back of speedo and thats it ..10 min job :thumbs:

Undo 4 screws holding cowl around steering column, prise apart cowl ( a bit stiff thiese !! ), undo 4 10mm headed bolts that hold speedo assy on to steering column, pull out electrical block connector at the back of speedo and thats it ..10 min job :thumbs:

We need a little write up with pics in the Guides section. Anyone want to oblige? :)

We need a little write up with pics in the Guides section. Anyone want to oblige? :)

Ill give a go considering my vast knowledge in car mechanics...

one of these ...

hammer-1.jpg

or one of these should do the trick..

government-blank-pistol.jpg

if any one needs help fitting a turbo kit dont be afraid to drop me a pm lol

Ill give a go considering my vast knowledge in car mechanics...

one of these (otherwise known as an Irish screwdriver)...

hammer-1.jpg

lol