Decisions Decisions.......hmmm PICS ADDED!!!! :D

Dragun

Remove All Decals???  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Remove All Decals???

• Yes
    • No

So basically everyone said they loved Jays car but really they hated the decals :headhurt:;):p

Which is exactly what I said at the time. ;)

Me too, but not others :p

Sarnie you are so hypacritical its untrue lol, you were saying you liked em even posted it, remember gave it that american look lol, make up your mind.

I really like without decals and with either way it still turns heads, nice one bud

So basically everyone said they loved Jays car but really they hated the decals :headhurt:;):p

Sarnie you are so hypacritical its untrue lol, you were saying you liked em even posted it, remember gave it that american look lol, make up your mind.

I really like without decals and with either way it still turns heads, nice one bud

I said I liked the silver decal down the side, which gave it that american look. At the time and now. I said to remove the named decals. ;):p

I said I liked the silver decal down the side, which gave it that american look. At the time and now. I said to remove the named decals. ;):p

lol you would make a fantastic politician

My job is basically to make you agree with me, so maybe your right :lol:

THE RAVING LOONY SARNIE PARTY!! I like it!!! :teeth:

My job is basically to make you agree with me, so maybe your right :lol:

THE RAVING LOONY SARNIE PARTY!! I like it!!! :teeth:

:lol::headhurt: