Which mod to do next??!!!

shire350Z

Well its the first time since iv bought the car and iv not been waiting for a mod to arrive!!! kinda missing that feeling :lol:

Know how Jay feels now :lol: , done so much to my car not that it looks that heavily modified but dont know which way to go now!!! only place i can think really is engine as i love how the car looks, but to do it properly turbo's are the way forward and do i really wanna spend 8 grand at least on them!!

Have even thought about sellin my Z and buying a twin turboed one already done that a can play with the rest of the car so any offers welcome ;)

What have you done that i copied?

Just the progress to date and bits on order on the engine bay I sent you a few months ago :lol: Anyway, next step cannot be copied...... ;)

As you've said though bud, you're happy with how it looks from the outside and don't want to go bodykit. What about the ICE, seats, suspension? :)

cheers ian id be interested in seeing it done to its just doing it :lol:

give over rob the only thing we share in common is the polished plenum ;)

really like the seats thats in and thought about the ice but had a ice show car before!!

Suspension is def a option as only running weitec springs at the moment, quite interested in the traction/launch control option to that dan does at advanced motorsport

cheers ian id be interested in seeing it done to its just doing it :lol:

give over rob the only thing we share in common is the polished plenum ;)

really like the seats thats in and thought about the ice but had a ice show car before!!

Suspension is def a option as only running weitec springs at the moment, quite interested in the traction/launch control option to that dan does at advanced motorsport

:lol: I have the PM's still! And the list is a bit bigger than a plenum. But that means nothing, what next......... ;)

Doesn't mean you have to go to ICE show car though. Could just do it for sounds or DVD or PS3 or something?

That traction control thing did look good, but I think you might only get the real benefit from it on track? What about the brakes? Could go monster brakes now you have 19's?

Well what every we talked about you could have not done yet :lol:

could do that rob but there good enough for the standard engine!!!

It keeps leading back to this engine :lol:

That doesn't make sense! Lots of bits have been cancelled anyway, no point having two looking the same. Sourcing differnet parts / suppliers takes time.....

Not on track, and trust me, they can be improved.

What do you want? You say you don't drive it hard, so what would you get from going FI?

What about a carbon bonnet? That would look good. You done the reflectors in the bumper?

Apart from brake dust the car doesn't get dirty on track bud, you could have some fun and find out more about it. :)

No, I mean the reflectors in the front bumper? Are they still orange?

What about the carbon bonnet?

P.S. What you want to do about the ££ for the ticket? :)

@*!#, sorry bud what was it £15 i owe you? ill post you cheque

yeah there smoked side repeaters

wasnt the brake dust that bothered me it was some prick losing it and hittin me or me hittin them also the track of coating the front end in stone chips as i hit the gravel :lol: then theres the tires!!! shall def be gettin it on the track though all that said