Antera 343

campo

Can anyone help.......

I have a set of 20" Antera 343's on my Zed, they came with the car when i bought it and have quite a bit of kerbing on the stainless steel rims.

Heres the questions:

A. Can these be refurbished?

B. What sort of cost?

C. Is there anyone in the North West who can do it?

These guys are local - give them a call.

http://www.diamond-wheels.net/

:)

Is that who you were going to use Damien? Just kerbed mine so can't just blame it all on your bad driving now :p

Nah, I was going to use a bunch in Widnes because it was closer.

I don't even own the wheels anymore and I still winced when I read that. :headhurt:

These guys are local - give them a call.

http://www.diamond-wheels.net/

:)

Is that who you were going to use Damien? Just kerbed mine so can't just blame it all on your bad driving now :p

Nah, I was going to use a bunch in Widnes because it was closer.

I don't even own the wheels anymore and I still winced when I read that. :headhurt:

I was gutted, right in the centre of Westhoughton City Centre as well :doh:

How did you kerb them?

swerving to avoid a pie??????

:teeth:

:boxing: Far enough out of Wigan to be exempt from pie jokes me thinks :lol:

I was trying to park outside the curry house. It was near to the new exclusive club in Westhoughton (a small bar). It has doormen, and they don't let the usual riff raff in. I'm planning to take the missus if she behaves and think I blew my cool, what with the swearing. Don't think I'll be getting in now. :blush:

exclusive? Weshoughton? i have never seen those two words in a sentence together before.................... :lol:

You still slagging my affluent area? The new bar is very posh I'll have you know, apparently the best night out in Bolton :dry: It's nearly as good as the spoons.

Are you one of the typical Stockport chavs? Didn't think burberry went with the Z interior :p:lol:

exclusive? Weshoughton? i have never seen those two words in a sentence together before.................... :lol:

You still slagging my affluent area? The new bar is very posh I'll have you know, apparently the best night out in Bolton :dry: It's nearly as good as the spoons.

Are you one of the typical Stockport chavs? Didn't think burberry went with the Z interior :p:lol:

Its worse than that, i am actually originally from Farnworth...........................................

please be gentle... :surrender:

Its worse than that, i am actually originally from Farnworth...........................................

please be gentle... :surrender:

:yahoo: I win hands down :#1:

(I'm originally from Huddersfield)