A quick hello and some advice needed - pics inside

Hey all - nice to meet you all - just about to take the plunge a pick myself up a 350z (tested a few and love it too bits).

What really interests me is the styling options ive seen for it. I've seen one on autotrader, does anyone know what the body kit is and where i can get it from (im in the UK). Also what kind of costs am i looking at to get it fitted? (ill have upto 3k to spend on it).

Pics below:

350z.jpg

350z2.jpg

Thanks in advance to any help!

James

Nismo kit looks better - the above looks like a cheap copy :)

well I could argue that the Nismo kit is by far the most common kit on the Z since you can even get it as an option when yu by the car, hence taking the exclusivity factor well away B)

and the above kit definitely doesn't want to copy the Nismo, it's well different! :bleh:;):D

I was just speaking with a Nissan dealer who told me it wasnt a good idea to order the Nismo kit due to front bumper clearance issues. As i live on a road with speed bumps should this be something i take seriously?

well the front bumper IS lower than standard and from MY own experience with a front lip which IS lower than the Nismo's... it is definitely not that practical, but not because of speedbumps which were surprisingly negotiated very well (many kinds of different heights) but more directly related to multistorey car parks RAMPS, and steep slopes (ie my drive, which I did modify to suit my kit B) )

Of course I can take off the front lip, you can't just take off the bumper ;)