just bought one yippee!!!!!!

dazzerbone

just put a deposit down on a 350z up in northampton, mileage was 30k, unfortunately it does not have many extras such as the bose system, sat nav or heated seats, but its still lovely it has a nismo kit on it but i dont think its the manufacturers one as the bumper front bumper was fibreglass and the back spoiler had a tiny bit of paint peeling off it which iw ill get re-sprayed it all looked like it fitted really well though

i paid £12250, only problem is that im going on holiday on tuesday for 2 weeks and will have to wait till the 17th to pick it up gutted.

does anybody know where i could get the bose system fitted and how much im looking at?

cheers guys

Congratulations. If I'm right, it sounds like you've bought my old Zed. Did you buy it from a guy called Will?

If so, you'll love this car. I imported it myself at the beginning of 2007. Its a really great car and I'm sure you'll have some fun with it!

As for the BOSE I wouldn't bother - get a decent double din aftermarket system put in. It'll be cheaper and better.

yeah it was will, how wierd he has to sell it as his girlfriend was nagging him to get a house, so ended up buying a bog standard focus i feel so sorry for him but hay, his loss is my gain, still in really good condition and god, it goes some and that was without the sports button on, bring on the 17th.

:welcome:

Just a point - the genuine Nismo bumper supplied in Japan and the UK is actually fibreglass. In fact I think the whole kit is.

USDM is urethane skirts though.

I hope you enjoy the car and your holiday!

oh cool hopefully it is genuine then to be fair i did only check the front bumper. the paint on the spoiler is peeling off a bit though so still not sure i doubt a genuine part would start peeling. still looks the muttz nutz though so im chuffed.

oh cool hopefully it is genuine then to be fair i did only check the front bumper. the paint on the spoiler is peeling off a bit though so still not sure i doubt a genuine part would start peeling. still looks the muttz nutz though so im chuffed.

Peeling paint is likely to be down to where or who painted the part rather that whether its genuine or not.