mixing megs 2 step with dodo juice diamond white

If you mean building up then fine. The paint cleaner is a polish, then adding a sealant / wax is building up protection. Dodo Juice as a finishing wax will only add to the look of the car. :)

layering will be fine

a lot of detailers use dodo as it gives a long lasting lustre, better than p21s imo, deeper shine

i've found dodo works well with the first application but improves if you give it another coat the day after :thumbs:

a little off topic i know but im curious and admit i have very basic knowledge of detailing in terms of products ... i have a black car which im using the ultra deep shine finish (black label) autoglym to get rid of any swirls then sealing with the autoglym extra gloss protection....

how would the products you are mentioning compare to what im already doing.. it does look nice when its all been done but the wax finish only lasts a week in the weather were having and i would much rather have something a bit longer lasting and have a bit more protection from the elements...

cheers , sorry for the noob question halfway down this thread, but dont ask and ya dont know ..an all that ...

Autoglym is ok,but if your after a wax that lasts longer then you will have to buy a canabua wax.There are lots on the market its a matter of what you think looks best on your car and how much you want to spend.

I use Swissvax Best Of Show as it was recommended by the guy who detailed my car.Its expensive at £100 a pot but when you consider i will get 30 to 40 applications out of it,its not that bad.

If you want to learn a bit more on detailing try Detailingworld.co.uk its a forum dedicated to all detailing stuff. :thumbs:

a little off topic i know but im curious and admit i have very basic knowledge of detailing in terms of products ... i have a black car which im using the ultra deep shine finish (black label) autoglym to get rid of any swirls then sealing with the autoglym extra gloss protection....

how would the products you are mentioning compare to what im already doing.. it does look nice when its all been done but the wax finish only lasts a week in the weather were having and i would much rather have something a bit longer lasting and have a bit more protection from the elements...

cheers , sorry for the noob question halfway down this thread, but dont ask and ya dont know ..an all that ...

The Dodo Juice carnuba wax is about £30 per tub. Water's still beading on my car after about a month. Would recommend it :thumbs:

Autoglym is ok,but if your after a wax that lasts longer then you will have to buy a canabua wax.There are lots on the market its a matter of what you think looks best on your car and how much you want to spend.

I use Swissvax Best Of Show as it was recommended by the guy who detailed my car.Its expensive at £100 a pot but when you consider i will get 30 to 40 applications out of it,its not that bad.

If you want to learn a bit more on detailing try Detailingworld.co.uk its a forum dedicated to all detailing stuff. :thumbs:

The AutoGlym isn't a wax, it's a polish. ;)

Finishing it after with a carnuba wax will add to the shine, but for a real long lasting protection a sealant needs adding in between. :)