sat nav screen surround

garry

Hi All

Apologies - I have searched as I have read the info either on here or on another forum previoiusly but can't find what I'm looking for.

I want to replace the lift-up flap in the centre console in my 350z with the surround that goes around the sat-nav screen (so I cna mount my own after-market screen) - does anyone know the part number?

I have phoned my local Nissan garage who have told me that it is "an awfully funny request" and that they can't be sure they would be sending me the right thing. They also apparently cannot return parts so aren't prepared to order me one without more info. Fab.

So... any help is appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance

Garry

Sorry I can't help but I'm sure someone with a workshop manual...... like your Nissan dealer.....will be able to help.

There are members on here with them so you should be ok! ;)

I think I have read that they modified the 2006 sat nav so that it was flush fitting, but i'm not sure (never seen one myself). Don't know if the 2006 stuff will fit in an older car. Could always grab a 2003 cluster:

http://www.mynismo.com/products/?id=4445&rsku=19189

Or try here for 2006 stuff:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/betasite/3 ... 1_773.html

You will almost certainly need to fabricate one yourself. The mounting dimensions of all the screens will be slightly different and depending what plugs in where you will need cut outs, mounting depth etc.

You will almost certainly need to fabricate one yourself. The mounting dimensions of all the screens will be slightly different and depending what plugs in where you will need cut outs, mounting depth etc.

Yes and No!

I agree it won't be the right size out of the box but I think it's better to modify a good fitting OEM part than to start from scratch.

Nissan sent me the pic below - so I'm thinking part no 68520M ???

• 3 weeks later...