Rise up Roadster owners and be counted!

stanski

Hi just wondered how many roadster owners there are in the club - there were a handful in the Wales meet - but how many nationwide? :D

Come on Ragtops - say hello - where are you - come out of your garage and be counted - theres only me and Martin fighting the cause on a regular basis! :boxing::drive1

We will have to do a formation Roof opening ceremony to music :lol:

That is some "rising" :lol: not going to turn into a revolt ;)

Think Stans got a lardy complex after Wales, dragging an extra 100 kg is worrying him :lol:

Lardy cake ? Haven't had a good one of those in years.

EXTRA 100kg, that is what I call a real performance inhibitor !

Hi just wondered how many roadster owners there are in the club - there were a handful in the Wales meet - but how many nationwide? :D

Come on Ragtops - say hello - where are you - come out of your garage and be counted - theres only me and Martin fighting the cause on a regular basis! :boxing::drive1

We will have to do a formation Roof opening ceremony to music :lol:

I joined late last eyar when I got mine. Was at the Wales meet and hopeful a lot more. Fairly local to you as well ! Best looking ragtop my money would buy - I mean a TT or Z4, I don't think so.

Happy to fly the flag ( so long as it's not a rainbow coloured one ;) )

Lardy Cake?? :p:p Are we back on cakes already ....... :surrender:

Its time we ragtops stood our ground!!

Always associated with the hair industry or Agents for selling property - but not Zed boys and girls - ragtops with balls thats us (except the Zed girls of course where its erm other things!) :fool:

Moving swiftly on..... naa just interested to pass the time of day at work (which has now passed -yeah!!! :yahoo: )

I am sure there are more - come unto the light brethern behold the hour of topless motoring has dawned (I shall reword that) the time for roof down motoring is upon us, breath those fumes from the wagon in front with a grin on your face ! :thumbs:

See even Tere our overseas cousin is roofless and proud of it!

Drewbie - if ya want to meet up and compare roof retraction paraphanalia (just kidding) then I think they will let me into altrincham without paying I am sure! :lol: (No Rainbow flags I can assure you)

Maybe we should petition for a teeny roadster friendly 350Z forum sticker to grace our wind deflectors?

(Actually softops aside our local Northern friends from Bolton, Wigan , Heywood etc feel free to meet up somewhere central for a sticky bun and coffee at a mutually convenient emporium? PM me if interested we can maybe discuss future plans for the Great Northern Run Meet?)

(How about that coffee donut place opposite the Trauma Centre in front of Costco in Trafford Park? We can give the Chavved up Corsas something to worry about ;) )

Keep em coming folks ! :teeth:

Drewbie - ah yes I remember you - you were parked next to mine - then we all followed you home by mistake - and hence my adventure began across the moors - 3 x Zeds no cops or sheep - 2 fruit cake racers and sensible me! :blush::lol:

Will send a message out when I can see which weekend may be suitable for all? (Hope you can make it Tere? ):thumbs:

So far then: :thumbs:

Stanski (Clan MacFruitcake)

Martinmac (Clan Macdonald)

Tere (Clan MacDonalds)

Drewbie (Clan Mac Rusty colour)

SwissZ (Swiss Tony)

Choptop (Clan Mac Centre Parting)

:p;)

BTW what happened to that gal in yorkshire - with the leaky boot on her roadster? Chesterfield Zed central I think?? James can you locate and find her for us mate? :lol:

hey im metrasexual not gay!!

anyway might have to sell up, need to free up funds for a new pad

Just kiddin matey! ;)

You cant sell your Zed - no need anyway house prices plumetting now! Stick it out bud :thumbs:

Tere (Clan MacDonalds)

SwissZ (Swiss Tony)

Flirt (Clan MacFlurry)

;)

anyway might have to sell up, need to free up funds for a new pad

Just kiddin matey! ;)

You cant sell your Zed - no need anyway house prices plumetting now! Stick it out bud :thumbs:

Tere (Clan MacDonalds)

SwissZ (Swiss Tony)

Flirt (Clan MacFlurry)

;)

exactly, means the bigger pads are getting cheaper!!

I know i love the car, but will be back!

anyway might have to sell up, need to free up funds for a new pad :(

I'd love to defend you, and your a great guy, but having met you and your MX-5 in the flesh I'm struggling. I have 3 gay mates and you make them look like Rugby loving, Beer swilling monsters. Be proud of your true self. :lol:

exactly, means the bigger pads are getting cheaper!!

I know i love the car, but will be back!

I understand completely matey - its about priorities - thats why I had to sort some personal stuff out before I got my Zed - worth the wait though! Good luck with the pad hunt :thumbs:

Hi Paul :welcome: - is yours black or Night Blue like mine - cant make it out from the pic?? Another bulging bonnet boy eh '07 job :thumbs:

Hi Hanel nice rooster there, not seen any in Azure yet? :thumbs:

Tere (Clan McDonalds)

SwissZ (Swiss Tony)

Flirt (Clan MacFlurry)

Paulroberts (Clan MacRoberts)

Hanel (Clan McLector) (get it hanibal .... oh forget it then... :dry: )

Hi Paul :welcome: - is yours black or Night Blue like mine - cant make it out from the pic?? Another bulging bonnet boy eh '07 job :thumbs:

Nah they call it Ebisu or Esibu black or something. Basically it's metallic black. I've not seen a midnight blue one in the flesh yet, I did originally want a blue one but didn't want to wait 6 months whilst they built it - they had some black ones in stock so I was driving it a week after I put the deposit down! :-) Result!

Only had it just over a week and already done 450+ miles in her. I need to watch that so I don't hammer the resale value. :scare:

Nah they call it Ebisu or Esibu black or something. Basically it's metallic black. I've not seen a midnight blue one in the flesh yet, I did originally want a blue one but didn't want to wait 6 months whilst they built it - they had some black ones in stock so I was driving it a week after I put the deposit down! :-) Result!

Only had it just over a week and already done 450+ miles in her. I need to watch that so I don't hammer the resale value. :scare:

Best of luck with that when the sun comes out ;)

Nah they call it Ebisu or Esibu black or something

Yes very nice, keep it clean and stuff the miles - enjoy it! If we ever meet up you can see the swirl marks on mine and wonder at the pretty patterns in the sun! :doh: