Clay Bar

AndySpak

I bought a Meg's clay bar kit today and had a quick go with it on one of my wings and bonnet. Its the first time I've ever tried it and I've got to say it did leave the paint feeling a lot smoother but I can't help feel ripped off by it. Blu-tack is only 99p for a pack and I couldn't tell the difference :wacko:

Funny that, I compared it to blu tack the other night when one of my colleagues asked what it was!

I use Bilt Hamber now. Cheap as chips and use water as lube. Very cost effective way to clay the car!

I honestly couldn't tell the difference (other than the colour), I even used a bit to stick a note on the wall and it worked fine.

I think I'll buy Blu Tack when the Megs stuff runs out.

Lol, I can think of cheaper types of blue tack. :p It's actually industrial putty. ;)

I honestly couldn't tell the difference (other than the colour), I even used a bit to stick a note on the wall and it worked fine.

I think I'll buy Blu Tack when the Megs stuff runs out.

:lol:

:lol:

I swear by that stuff!

WHen i bought the car the paintwork was terrible, however after a quick wash and claybar, it was gleaming and smooth.

Stew, where can you buy the one that uses water as lube? Sounds more appealing.