OwenTurner Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Hey everyone, finally getting around to an intro. I signed up not long ago and have mostly been lurking since. I'm over in Texas and my car's a 2007 350Z, still figuring her out and enjoying every minute of it. Joined mainly to learn from folks who know these cars inside out, and maybe chip in once I've got something useful to say. Looking forward to hanging around here. 2 Quote
Andy_Muxlow Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Hi and welcome along Owen. Lets have a look at your car then... We need pictures 🤣 1 Quote
Matt Pugh Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Welcome bud! You’re going to have a blast! Appreciate every mile 🤙🏼🤙🏼 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.