New Rays - Info needed

Cool Hand Luke

Can anyone provide some more info about these wheels please? e.g. size, cost, sourcing, etc.

I really like the look of them, i know they are Rays forged but thats all the info i have. I saw them used for promo pics a while back but didnt know if they were a production rim or not - are they from the US or JDM market possibly?

Also noticed there was a purple (aubergine?) Z with them at Wales, maybe the owner could provide some info?

Thanks in advance :thumbs:

Nice pic Stanski.

Any update on prices for these Phil?

sorry forgot to post the prices up

18'' £370 each

19'' hope your sitting down..........£745 each :scare:

I was all in till i got to the £745 each bit! Seems like a big jump from the price of the fronts to the rears! :scare::scare::scare:

Just to confirm - thats rims only too isnt it? What width are the rears?

Any other suppliers you could try for these Phil? I thought now might be a good time for prices with the exchange rate looking pretty good :wacko:

Nice pic Stanski.

18'' £370 each

I was all in till i got to the £745 each bit! Seems like a big jump from the price of the fronts to the rears! :scare::scare::scare:

Any other suppliers you could try for these Phil? I thought now might be a good time for prices with the exchange rate looking pretty good :wacko:

I think the problem you will have is that these are OEM wheels specific to models in other markets. Try getting the standard Rays or GT4 rims new and you'll find some similarly silly prices. :dry:

Nice pic Stanski.

18'' £370 each

yes rims only.

No chance with other suppliers as it's a Nissan wheel, those prices are already 20% below list.