350z GT4 dyno results

Just after some feedback to see if these are good results on the dyno this evening?

350z GT4 (revup)

Mods- Invidia gemini, cobra hfc's, motordyne mrev2 & 5/16, hks panel filter, running shell 99 ron. 

20240523_194927.jpg

• Like 1

Figures look spot on. Green line looks like it was the before remap run and you've gained 21 lb-ft post mapping, which you'll notice way more than the extra bhp you've picked up. 

3 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Figures look spot on. Green line looks like it was the before remap run and you've gained 21 lb-ft post mapping, which you'll notice way more than the extra bhp you've picked up. 

Yeah, took it for a proper run out today.  The difference is night and day. Definitely worth doing. The car was also running massively lean, probably with the hfc's that were fitted in January, so  I'm glad I had it done. Car feels more free now through the gears and can feel that extra bit of poke now when I put my foot down. 👍

3 hours ago, Cosmic73 said:

310 ponies and relatively constant torque curve, not bad IMO

Cheers mate, heard some people saying they didn't notice a difference after uprev, but I've definitely noticed it! The mrev2 plenum has brought the power into the midrange more, as it's only driven on road I'm not bothered about power dropping at 6000rpm.