sauna

zedwagon

is it just me...or is anyone else suffering in the slightly warm weather in the zed??

i've been absolutely sweltering the last week or so, why is it so hot!???

i only go about 4 miles to and from work so it hardly gives the a/c time to work properly - when i'm not feeling too stingy to put it on that is!!

is it just me...or is anyone else suffering in the slightly warm weather in the zed??

i only go about 4 miles to and from work so it hardly gives the a/c time to work properly - when i'm not feeling too stingy to put it on that is!!

Best to use the air-con whenever you feel the need - it does the system good to be used regularly, including the winter and adjust the temp so it is as warm as you like. Frankly I find the difference in fuel consumption is not a lot different - your right foot makes the biggest impression on that ;) .

Zed does seem to warm up quite quickly but then it has a relatively large amount of glass for the interior air volume.

Aircon seems to work very well in mine, cools pretty quickly so if your's doesn't as said before have it re-gassed or at least checked.

If you don't want to use aircon all the time (you should be using some of the time for reasons already discussed) then open those windows and get a lot of air moving, seems to increase the need for more exhaust sounds strangely.

take the roof off ;)