Wet coil pack no 2

angelsanzbriz

Has anyone had water getting into coil pack no 2 it's definitely coolant emptied it out 1000 miles ago now got some in again but its that small a leak I can't find it only 2 hoses near and above this are the heater pipes to the throttle bodies but I can't see a leak in them just wondering if anyone else had this when wet it causes a slight misfire

Please can someone tell me can this be from a cracked head I can't find any hose leak I have left covers off today and drove all day I can't find a leak anywhere from up top.the car drives fine definitely no oil in water and no water in oil. But I can't see how this coolant is getting very slowly into coil pack no 2 first one on the right.it takes about 1000 miles before there is enough to start a misfire. I can see I rubber seal down between rocker cover and head but this I am sure is an oil seal . Any help any ideas really appreciated 

Please confirm if this is a 350 or 370.

I have had this once on a 350 but not a 370.

The area below the coil pack tube was porous (not cracked) around the spark plug area.

The head is internally cooled by coolant passing either side of the coil pack aperture and below the aperture.

Heads for 350 and 370 are in stock if required.

HEAD 350Z.jpg

• Like 1