Insurance price best I could get! Result!

stanski

Hi

Since I dont live in a field and have wolves guarding my car like some of the rest of you my postcode is not benefitial to cheap insurance :dry:

Howver after searching far and wide ... best Insurance quote I got :

£630 with AXA swiftcover - through Moneysupermarket.com

Gone for it no one else could get any closer :thumbs:

The worst was - are you sitting comfortably - M+S insurance - £1800!! At that price I would expect a brand new replacement car if the washer bottle ran out!! :lol:

I checked the following:

gocompare.com

comparethemarket.com

A plan

Adrian Flux

enjoy your insurance travels.....

You should also check Direct Line as they're not covered by any of the comparison web-sites. They were also by far the cheapest for me, £280 (35, 5 years NCD, 0 points)

:scare: thats cheap !! elephant were cheaper than direct line for me

elephant wanted £1200 - thas who I have been with for 5 years now and Direct line were £800 !!

41 years old , 18 years NCB, no points not even upset a hedgehog!! Its my post code and the fact thats its a softtop I think?

Thanks guys

You should also check Direct Line as they're not covered by any of the comparison web-sites. They were also by far the cheapest for me, £280 (35, 5 years NCD, 0 points)

How much?!! Is that for a z or a moped?

How much?!! Is that for a z or a moped?

Yeah, maybe they think its a Micra or Primera or something. I'm living in Canterbury at the moment as well which probably helps - hardly a crime hotspot