Multiple misfire P300. Help!

MarkRiv

We were racing at Croft a few weeks back. First race successful, but second race had a misfire and we retired the car. Code p300 shown, reset but didn’t go away.  
Replaced spark plugs as the tips were looking bad. This didn’t resolve the issue.

When at home I got a fault p340 bank1, this lasted a short while, came back a couple of times, but appears to be intermittent. I have replaced this sensor, but still getting misfire. 

Plugged obd in today and got an occasional message stating Fuel system 2 ol fault.

During the race, the engine did get very hot, to the point the header was full of water. 

I have no doubt there are numerous potential causes, but would appreciate some pointers to check before spending lots of money.IMG_2546.jpeg.4ac5640c6ac3c8d2585aea4bf6d5887e.jpeg

Any advice greatly appreciated. 

All being well, Silverstone 19th August!

Problem resolved.  Despite getting P300 and no specific cylinder misfire, I found a faulty coil pack.  Checked resistance of all to find the faulty one.  Car now sounds better than it ever has.  Now time to get it back racing!