Cheapest way to add a little more zing to a roadster

glastoveteran

I'm waiting for an MY07 JDM Night Blue Roadster to get through the SVA at the moment and I'm thinking about styling options.

If possible I want to do it as cheaply as possible as the car has already ended up costing more than my budget after I got stung by currency flucatuations! :wacko:

I was just thinking of a pair of side skirts and then whatever is cheapest and easiest for the front and back, so I guess rear spats and a lip (is that the right word?) on the front bumper.

I was looking at this on ebay which I know is only "Nismo style" but how crap is it really likely to be?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-NI-Style-Full-Body-Kit-Nismo-Version-1_W0QQitemZ290212282425QQihZ019QQcategoryZ72207QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Anyone got any suggestions?

Is it best to import from the US?

Do you reckon there's any way of getting something painted and fitted for £1k all in or do I stand more chance of getting the government to scrap fuel duty?

Thanks all.