Time for a change - Loads of parts for sale

steve_jones

OK , got some photos of the wheels, 4 J5 Pro Wheels , 19x9 on the front and 19x10.5 in the rear.

Look ok, but the sinyness has gone on the polished section, probably need polishing up or painting, come with 3 good Dunlop SP9000 tyres , one needs replacing . - £650 ono

DSCN0286.jpg

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0289.jpg

DSCN0290.jpg

DSCN0291.jpg

Also original Nismo V2 Bumper, recently painted bit of curb rash underneath, thats about it .. £600 ono

DSCN0293.jpg

DSCN0294.jpg

DSCN0295.jpg

i did but ended up buying my own stuff then steve came back to me offering me this, thanks buy sorry

i am interested in how you made the sub boxes though if you could divulge such information :ninja:

i did but ended up buying my own stuff then steve came back to me offering me this, thanks buy sorry

i am interested in how you made the sub boxes though if you could divulge such information :ninja:

The Box`s were made by a frend of mne who is a fabrcation genius ( He usually builds fiber glass and Carbon Fiber racing cars!,

He took the boot liners out and tool a mold off the back of them, that way they fit perfectly . He then built a front on them and cut a hole for the sub :)

Steve