Parting Ways With The 3 Piece RVL Wheels :(

Jay zee

Just a post to see if my 3 Piece RVL wheels tickles any fellow Z owners pickle while seeking advice from anyone who tracks their Z. 

Came to a point now where flashy 3 piece wheels aren't my thing anymore. 

I'm literally scared to use them. Panicking if there's a bumpy road ahead, constantly scanning for potholes and forget about grabbing some McNuggets via a drive through! They're amazing to look at and the build quality is second to none. But unfortunately it just kills the vibe during an outing in the Z.

They're 19×9.5 ET:12 in the front and 19×10.5 ET:12 in the rears. Will come with the centre lock conversion of course.

Do you guys have any ideas/experiences with lightweight wheels? I'm looking at some RPF1's. Would be great if some of the track wizards could weigh in with advice and wheel/tyre specs 😁👍🏼

Also, if you guys want some super cool wheels for your show car, you know where to find me😊 Just purchased some brand new centre caps (still recovering from the import tax charge🤢

20220215_125550_copy_984x1312.jpg

20221215_143026_copy_872x1163.jpg

20220905_173946_copy_1088x1450.jpg

Edited by Jay zee

• Jay zee changed the title to Parting Ways With The 3 Piece RVL Wheels :(
10 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Absolutely MEGA set of wheels, can't be many of these in the UK. Got a price in mind? 

According to RVL they only made 2 sets of these with the other set going on a wide bodied 911 over there in the states. Unfortunately, the owner made them into a bloody table (I have to settle with IKEA). So looks like the only set on a car in the world.

I'm looking to have them rebuilt before summer to sell them ready for show season and I'd put them up at £3850. In there current miserable state, £2800. Just enough to get some RPF1's and some rubber hopefully🤞🏼

• 4 weeks later...