sat 10th before wales

flirt

There was a monster thread on the night out on the 10th, but I think it got a bit convoluted. We are thinking of meeting at St Davids then heading somewhere for dinner or a mini meet. Really need to get it sorted!

I say a local organises it :p

Well there are 2 possible ways of doing it.

1. Leave your cars at the hotels you are staying at and walk/taxi into the city center.

2. Take the car and eat/soft drink at a pub/restaurant just outside chester with car park in view.

Myself i would be more up for no 2 as i'm not really up for a night on the town, especially as i'm driving the next morning :thumbs:

Myself and Tracy along with Tim and Christine are on Hoole Road too, only a short walk into town to meet with any going for a drink.

There is a pub called the cheshire cat which is not far from there which has a big car park and is right on the canal.

Myself and Tracy along with Tim and Christine are on Hoole Road too, only a short walk into town to meet with any going for a drink.

There is a pub called the cheshire cat which is not far from there which has a big car park and is right on the canal.

Best of both worlds? :thumbs:

Majority are in the St Davids bud, I am in the Dene on Hoole road. My wife tells me I am not allowed to talk to you ;):lol:

its ok im not into men so she does not need to worry!

oh i could really get her excited and book in at the dene :)

how far is st davids from the dene?

ps im game for a wild night out! need to check chester out, so anyone for a semi large on let me know.

Me and Janice are the the best western near the station, so either option is good, and as i'm probably gonna be driving nothing more than a camera on sunday, i can have possibly 2! whole pints

Dave

Majority are in the St Davids bud, I am in the Dene on Hoole road. My wife tells me I am not allowed to talk to you ;):lol:

oh i could really get her excited and book in at the dene :)

how far is st davids from the dene?

ps im game for a wild night out! need to check chester out, so anyone for a semi large on let me know.

Think she is worried we will be discussing mods over beer. If I am correct then your car has one that I am contemplating :lol:

Think she is worried we will be discussing mods over beer. If I am correct then your car has one that I am contemplating :lol:

Phil will pay for Flirts dinner if he convices you to get that :lol:

Phil will pay for Flirts dinner if he convices you to get that :lol:

Next vehicle will be one of these :wheelchair: so have to fit in as much stupidity as possible :blush:

hmmm dunno if i want another 350z TT blowing porsche turbo's for fun!!!

tell you what. I will book the dene hotel tonight and take you out for a spin down some quiet road when i get up there sat. you will be shocked at the power! blew my mind and well worth the money.

see you sat, pm me your number. :)

tell you what. I will book the dene hotel tonight and take you out for a spin down some quiet road when i get up there sat. you will be shocked at the power! blew my mind and well worth the money.

350z TT blowing a Porsche TT :wacko: but be interesting to see nethertheless B)

We'll have a queue around the block ready for a ride :thumbs:

whoooooooooo all good fun thou, must be because i only weight 3 stone!!! ;)

:lol: PMSL thats cheating

:lol: PMSL thats cheating

Dont woryy, I will slow you down ;)