Will she fit?

bazza

Does the dimension given for the width for the car include the mirrors? The reason why I ask is I need to know whether she'll fit into my garage. I can't try it as the car bottoms out on the top of the driveway so I'd have to make some modifications to the drive but before I do that I would like to know if its all in vain. The opening to the garage is 214cm and then it opens up a bit, I'm assuming this is a standard size so does anybody else manage it and are still able to get to of the car once inside? A bit of a strange question but!!!

Bazza

we have a standard garage on our house, and the Zed fits comfortably.

Well, when I say comfortably B) You can get the car in, but the passenger needs to exit first, as I need to put the car against one side in order to get out myself - which aint easy when you have doors like this :)

Generally I have very limited space at the opening, maybe (as someone has said) 10cm(ish) each side with the mirrors in their usual position.

Do the usual, wood blocks at the front, and a cheap rug pinned to the wall to protect the door handle.

Should be fine :thumbs: