New exhaust fitted

martinopy

My new exhaust finally arrived this mornin and after a lot of swearing i got it fitted this afternoon. It's a scorpion and i have to say it sounds great, not too loud or chavvy, probably just slightly louder than a nismo. The only downside is the right hand side is sitting slightly higher so will have to space it down with a couple of washers on the hanger and also where the pipe joins the backbox, it's not a great fit and will prob need welded, so in summary

Noise is :teeth::teeth:

Fit is :angry:

The noise is dead on at speed, not boomy at all. Will try and post pics up when I get my new camera but there is photos on this forum somewhere. I think overall for the price it,s a really nice system just a pity the fit isn't perfect but easily fixed and about half the price of anything else

Def worth having for that price, do like Scorpion :thumbs:

my scorpion was £280.................... bargain.............. :yahoo:

Where did you get yours from Stuey?

ebay............. brand new........... from yb motors :thumbs:

Def worth having for that price, do like Scorpion :thumbs:

my scorpion was £280.................... bargain.............. :yahoo:

Where did you get yours from Stuey?

ebay............. brand new........... from yb motors :thumbs:

Didn't you have problems with them? I sent them a message through ebay and they couldn't even be arsed to respond. I then googled them and read a story about products not turning up and failure to respond to e-mails - they don't have a telephone number!

Anyway, they want over £330 for it now and I think Chris at JDM can do it for a similar price and darn sight better service. :)

yes i did have a problem... it took 9 weeks to turn up but they mailed me to say the factory had nene in stock.........

although i got my zorst in the end i wouldnt recommend them :dry:

How was the fit?

yes i did have a problem... it took 9 weeks to turn up but they mailed me to say the factory had nene in stock.........

How was the fit?

one of the sellers on ebay is in lancashire iirc - blackpool direction, maybe easier to pick it up ?

had a few scorpion end cans, got a titanium atm and they are always spot on :thumbs:

How was the fit?

one of the sellers on ebay is in lancashire iirc - blackpool direction, maybe easier to pick it up ?

That's the guys that I emailed and exactly the question I posed. I guess its hard for them to take your money and not send the goods if you pick it up so they didn't want my business... :dry:

How was the fit?

That's the guys that I emailed and exactly the question I posed. I guess its hard for them to take your money and not send the goods if you pick it up so they didn't want my business... :dry:

:angry: LOSERS ! I hate that, when cant be bothered to respond

How was the fit?

fit was spot on............... :thumbs:

nothin wrong with scorpion.................... its yb motors that is shyte....... :surrender:

Anyway, they want over £330 for it now and I think Chris at JDM can do it for a similar price and darn sight better service. :)

What is Chris (JDM) sign on as I'll pm him for a price?

JDM Performance

Let me know what he says. :)

What is Chris (JDM) sign on as I'll pm him for a price?

JDM Performance

Let me know what he says. :)

Cheers, have pm'd him and will let you know the outcome :)