Odd response delay

Tomato

So have had fitted a sports cat and new exhaust (which sounds great 😁).

The car has had oil and filters changed and sparks changed at the same time.

Since having the exhaust changed, the car occasionally has a lag when accelerating, not all the all the time, have noticed in 2nd and 3rd gear. It seems to be when you are off the power for a few seconds and then accelerate, feel like there is a little pause and then it goes. Its more annoying than anything else.

It did not think changing the exhaust would make any difference and wondering if I need to reset anything for the car to realise the exhaust gases flow more easily.

Its a HR with revup mapping. Any thoughts.

If you have fitted the correct plugs and they are gapped properly, and hooked up to your coils properly, then I think that you may need a tweak to your Uprev to fix your issue if it does not self learn.

Thanks, I did wonder if the ECU needed to relearn, is there a simple way to clear it learnings/history,  I remember doing it on an 350 SLK and it transformed the car 🤣

Any idea how long it takes to relearn?

If it does need a map, may wait as thinking of changing the intake a few other bits on top, it would need a remap then.