How much?

Argyll

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the proper place so move me please if not.

I'm seriously thinking about selling my zed and I was wondering how much I should ask for it?

It's a 2003 JDM in gunmetal with brand new Ascari Penta alloy wheels with Pirrelli P600 tyres. It's done 25,000 miles. It's in immaculate condition.

I'm looking for a rough idea how much i should ask for it?

Thanks for any replies.

Why you selling bud?

There's one on Autotrader here which is dirt cheap tbh. I'd probably advertise a couple of grand on top, but there's a lot of competition at the moment for cheap zeds so depends on how quick you want a sale and full spec like leather seats etc.

I'm fed up being hammered for fuel, tax etc. It's just no fun any more.

I have two cars, my zed and an old diesel van. I'm going to sell both and buy a sensible car which will be either a Skoda Octavia diesel or a Prius.

My Zed doesn't have leather seats. The only non standard fitments are the alloys, a cold air induction kit and brand new EBC discs and pads.

How much?

In this market, it is down to whether the right person wants a particular car. There isn't a huge amount going on as we're slowly being taxed to death. It's a shame they've beaten your pocket to the point of selling it. If I were you I'd use Pistonheads as a guide an place it where you want against other similar cars.

Thanks guys. God that zed on auto trader is very cheap! Although mine would be more appealing with the alloys, less mileage and it's a manual rather than the crappy tip tronic.

I'll advertise on pistonheads as you say and I'll just wait for the right price.

Do any of you have a rough idea how much i should ask?

Having looked at quite a few recently I'd say you're probably looking to advertise around the 14k mark and see how close you can get.

Tax/fuel is a killer, I'm not 100% I'm keeping mine yet. I'm thinking I could get another supra, a motorbike and a clio for what I've got tied up in the Zed. £410 to tax a car is stupid.

Having looked at quite a few recently I'd say you're probably looking to advertise around the 14k mark and see how close you can get.

+1 with the price but be prepared to drop it a bit if you need a quick sale :thumbs:

£13995 :thumbs: PISTONHEADS and on the forum - both free :thumbs:

+1 with the price but be prepared to drop it a bit if you need a quick sale :thumbs:

Try advertising it for that but expect to get offers from about £12K upwards.

You're alloys and pads won't mean much to a buyer as they'd expect it to have wheels and brakes already ;). The fact its a JDM and has no leather will definitely count against it.

This one...

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

...has got 5,000 miles more than your's but it has the Nismo Aero Kit on it and its for sale for £12,500.

Try advertising it for that but expect to get offers from about £12K upwards.

You're alloys and pads won't mean much to a buyer as they'd expect it to have wheels and brakes already ;). The fact its a JDM and has no leather will definitely count against it.

This one...

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

...has got 5,000 miles more than your's but it has the Nismo Aero Kit on it and its for sale for £12,500.

+1 on all that

£14k is far too much imo :blush: