Newbie!

Hi there, new here thought I'd say hi! Based in West Sussex and drive a Sunset Roadster (JDM) Have added Rays, stubby aerial, Alpine headunit (Bose went t*ts up), debadged the rear etc. Planning to add a Speed racing kit and some 19s to it shortly.

350za.JPG

Nick,

I'm probably not the best person to ask tbh as I've only had my car 2 weeks ;) and so far I love the rays so will stick for a while....

Sure some of other guys will be along shortly to advise wheels that look right on the 350z but sure its a subjective thing.

Cheers afreemason - you may recognise me from another name on another site B)

hi there.... why would you want to use to 2 different nicknames on the 2 Z sites? Just curious you see

I'm willing to help as long as we all play nicely ;)

PMd you about the kit. I just received my new front lip so you just missed an opportunity to save on shipping ;)

Those alloys look very very hot, like them lots!!! are they Advan?

I have WORK wheels, but don't suggest you go near them if you haven't got a big budget mate, proper wheels ;) (Jacko, wolfwhat???? :lol: )

I have WORK wheels, but don't suggest you go near them if you haven't got a big budget mate, proper wheels ;) (Jacko, wolfwhat???? :lol: )

I know Val, :blush:

I knew as soon as I'd typed it that it wasn't right but what the hell..... I got ONE letter right! :teeth::D

(and at least I knew they were round)

I know Val, :blush:

I knew as soon as I'd typed it that it wasn't right but what the hell..... I got ONE letter right! :teeth::D

(and at least I knew they were round)

great stuff :lol: when we meet up you'll see them in person, and won't forget the name in the future ;):):lol: