Jump to content

Replacement Brace(s) / Strap(s)

Recommended Posts

I want to replace my rusty braces/straps beneath the car. They appear to hold covers in place.


Anyone know what the technical term is for each item? Searching online is proving difficult. 




Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure but they could be called kidney brackets or covers. As I said though I am not sure. But I will say someone more knowledgeable than me will be along to let you know soon I would think.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@ZMANALEX should have these in a less crusty state I would have thought. 
Here’s the part numbers for them, looks like it’s a complete part




Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...