Z parking techniques

Removed

Actually, has anyone tried the contis on the 350z?

I've had multiple cars on Conti sports 2 in the past and they were fantastic tyres, really grippy in both wet and dry and lasted well?

I've read that Toyos seem to be the tyre of choice but was just wondering?

I've had Toyos on my FTO for years and cant fault them. Recently though we put Avon onto the wife's TT and they work fantastic on it. For my Z though I still run the Bridgestones but am looking to change them soon so was thinking Toyo or these Avon ones.

Continentals are meant to be good too and in the past the wife had a Celica GT4 with them on and never had a problem, and lots of GT4 OC members recommended them too. The only down side is that they cost alot and if you're not loaded then it might not be the best value for money for you.

Well, Monday evening with the chimps at Kwik fit with a slow rear puncture.

Looks at the damage and says "can't repair it, new tyres sir". *kerching*

In truth the damage was a lateral slice though the centre of the tyre tread and it was horrible. Problem is that at 5.30 in the evening no-one else is around to barter and guess who has to be 100 miles away by 8.00AM today.....:headhurt:

Anyway, they had them already (had rung around on the weekend) and they wanted £370. Gulp. After a bit of hard negotiating got them for £305.:yahoo:

I am sure if I had more time (and choice) could have got better but in truth it was a good deal.

Well, Monday evening with the chimps at Kwik fit with a slow rear puncture.

Looks at the damage and says "can't repair it, new tyres sir". *kerching*

In truth the damage was a lateral slice though the centre of the tyre tread and it was horrible. Problem is that at 5.30 in the evening no-one else is around to barter and guess who has to be 100 miles away by 8.00AM today.....:headhurt:

Anyway, they had them already (had rung around on the weekend) and they wanted £370. Gulp. After a bit of hard negotiating got them for £305.:yahoo:

I am sure if I had more time (and choice) could have got better but in truth it was a good deal.

slow punture here too! :dry::dry::dry: on the Toyo rear :dry:

But I can't see any issue whatsoever with the tyre myself, will hopefully get it repaired, don't fancy another flippin new set of rears! :dry::dry::dry:

Already had to get a new RE040 rear soon after getting the car for another puncure, ffs! :dry: