WARNING: Twin turbo 350z for sale

AlexRussell99

Hi guys at the moment there is a twin turbo 350z for sale that used to be a forum owners car.

Car in question (CK54 XDV):

Click me

Relisted (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-gt-twin-turbo-430bhp-modified-fast-drift-race-track-car-big-spec/313352138233?hash=item48f53e2df9:g:HNwAAOSwS1pfuUPE)

Relisted again(https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/project-350z-gt-twin-turbo-430bhp-modified-fast-drift-race-track-car-big-spec-px/313405876415?hash=item48f87228bf:g:HNwAAOSwS1pfuUPE)

Description at this time:

Spoiler

image.png.aeb1f62c30d44787c62559da1ee411c8.png

I was interested in it, however it seemed apparent something was fishy from the get go, I tried my luck to lowball him, and he was slowly coming down in price each time, he was desperate to shift this car for some reason. The car was originally priced for 14k.

The guy isn't very good at English, however not being a problem, I done some digging, when I asked if the car had cats etc as it doesn't have an MOT he said it had High Flow Cats, however on the eBay listing it says it has a full decat.

Then says he wants cash and won't take bank transfer etc. 

I ask to view the car and he says he wants to agree on a price first, we go back and forth, the price moves a bit.

I give my final offer and ask for an MOT at KwikFit to prove it's a neutral MOT and serve as a secure place where I know I won't get robbed. He refuses the MOT at Kwikfit.

I do some digging and I find this, which I believe is the same car - the log book of this car kind of matches up to the listing date :

Click here to view cached link

Pics etc

Spoiler

image.png.febc0b7ca8cab6177c401a74e6f34dc7.png

Spoiler

image.png.1fa68983f7c3a784a64abca0c7a0ee66.png

Convo of him dodging Kwikfit:

Spoiler

No description available.

Something doesn't seem right here, in my opinion. Which is a shame as it would have been a bargain. Obviously he could have had the work done, however judging by the advert it doesn't seem like he is very transparent. Obviously he could have had the work done to fix it, however surely he then wouldn't sell it a few months later? He kept telling me there was nothing wrong with the car despite never asking if there was, and more and more details keep coming to light on the advert as he updates it.

If this isn't allowed please delete/move to relevant section. Thanks

Edited by AlexRussell99
  • Like 1