NEW SPONSOR!: CiNcity Designs!

CiNcityDesigns

We are sponsoring http://www.cincitydesigns.com we also have forums on our website for questions and etc or you can PM me directly.

Some of the work we do is LED mods, Paint Mods, Airbrusing Mods, Projector Mods and MUCH MORE

You can see pictures and videos of the lights we have done on www.cincitydesigns.com

We have many customers in the UK!

CHECK OUT THE GALLERY OF CUSTOMERS CARS!

Here is some samples..

23.jpg

22.jpg

18.jpg

36.jpg

54.jpg

62.jpg

78.jpg

Hi and welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing some UK cars sporting your fancy-pants lights. :thumbs:

There already is some sporting our lights!

PS to the mods and members! as a sponsor of this forum we are offering 35% OFF SHIPPING on ALL orders Except group buys!

do you have any pics of them fitted ?

cheers

:welcome:

welcome from a fellow trader, some nice work there, good luck with the sales, nice bunch on here but not much money left............I have most of it :lol:

He speaks the truth, I would have probably had a set if this man hadnt already bankrupt me :cry:

Hi and welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing some UK cars sporting your fancy-pants lights. :thumbs:

There already is some sporting our lights!

PS to the mods and members! as a sponsor of this forum we are offering 35% OFF SHIPPING on ALL orders Except group buys!

do you have any pics of them fitted ?

cheers

We have not got any pictures back from our UK guys yet since they were shipped to them 2 weeks ago. As soon as they send us pictures I will post them here!!

• 2 months later...