350z promo book in sleeve.

West End Motors (Bodmin)

Hey guys, have this left over from a promo day when the 350z was first released. Im not sure if there are alot of these books out there.

Thought someone on here might like it.

59 pages of pictures/text covering Z history and why and how the 350z is what it is. Rare?

Boro797030.JPG

Boro3403217.JPG

Open to offers, free postage. PM me. Highest offer by the end of the day can have it.

Thanks for looking :D

Thanks for the offers guys. I didnt wanna get into a dutch auction by telling people they have been outbid, etc, just didnt seem fair. So ive kept mum on how much people have offered.

Anyway, times up at midnight but two people have bid the same amount. Im happy with the amount, so not after anymore money but if at midnight it stays the same, i'll send it to the person who first bid that amount.

Hope that makes sense, lol.

Sh*******t!

I'm laid up ill for a couple of days and i miss out on this - i even posted in the wanted section looking for one of these a few weeks back!

Guess if you aint fast you're last :rant: H5 - if you find its not to your liking please let me know :teeth:

And if anyone else has one they'd like to part with please let me know.