Rear clear fog light lens

Andy

I am after a rear fog light replacement lens...the clear one. I seem to recall someone saying they were available but for the life of me I can't find it on here. Need it rather urgently so I can install it while the car is in parts at the bodyshop!!

Thanks in advance :)

I am after a rear fog light replacement lens...the clear one. I seem to recall someone saying they were available but for the life of me I can't find it on here. Need it rather urgently so I can install it while the car is in parts at the bodyshop!!

Thanks in advance :)

have the original Nissan ones in stock £65 including red led bulb.

From fitting mine the bulb isnt anywhere near as bright as before, but its more to do with the angle of the bulb than the bulb itself. If Phil is still doing them with the LED bulb I got, then it has a matrix of LEDs on one face and that points out to the side of the car.

However, I did find an ebay chap who did ultrabright LED bulbs with high intensity output bulbs. They're about 8 quid and fantastic. At least 2x as bright as the orginal LED bulb and much closer to OEM. I have pics somewhere, but not on photobucket, I'll get them up at some point.

These are the ones I went for in the end. Very impressed with them :thumbs:

7443_11wled5.jpg

Ok, so I was bored this morning so did a little photoshop work.

Left to right we have the original LED bulb, a SMD LED bulb (30 SMD LEDs on it), and finally the high output LED bulb (with circa 10 high output LEDs).

LED_bulb_comparisons.jpg

As you can see the original is good but the output is in the wrong direction. The next one is a lot better, but just pipped to the post by the high output LED one I linked to in the previous post. You cant really make out the intensity, but all images were taken on the same camera settings hence why the brighter ones look more washed out and less red. In reailty it is very bright red.

HTH