Customized LED, Halo, Color Projector Headlights!

CiNcityDesigns

Nice to see you made it too the site!!

Cool looking light units and cant wait to see the Audi ones, you got any pics of the light fitting where you have replaced the orange reflector with LED's we talkied about via PM?

Cheers

Must of talked to someone else. :headhurt:

Unless there is more than one Cincity designs or you have more than one person posting, I spoke to you through my350z.com. Tag on there is 3FIDDYZED...

There seems to be more mk1 lights on the UK as people wait to mod when warantees run out... Most of your pics seem to be Mk2 so if you have some Mk1 pics of mods you can do I would appriciate it.

Also are you doing a swap out service? ie you send us the modded lights to our requirments and we then send you back out light units? With a deposit of course.

I also have a friend that runs an overseas courior business that may be able to help in organising shipping.

Nice to see you made it too the site!!

Cool looking light units and cant wait to see the Audi ones, you got any pics of the light fitting where you have replaced the orange reflector with LED's we talkied about via PM?

Cheers

Must of talked to someone else. :headhurt:

Unless there is more than one Cincity designs or you have more than one person posting, I spoke to you through my350z.com. Tag on there is 3FIDDYZED...

There seems to be more mk1 lights on the UK as people wait to mod when warantees run out... Most of your pics seem to be Mk2 so if you have some Mk1 pics of mods you can do I would appriciate it.

Also are you doing a swap out service? ie you send us the modded lights to our requirments and we then send you back out light units? With a deposit of course.

I also have a friend that runs an overseas courior business that may be able to help in organising shipping.

Yes there is 3 of us over at CiN. We do the swap with a $1500 deposit. You can see the mk1 mods on our site. Clear lenses, Clear lenses with LED and some projector mods.

50.jpg

49.jpg

44.jpg

c22.jpg